Monday, October 18, 2010

Too many cards

Recently, I have heard a couple people say something along the line of, "Boy, you sure have been dealt a lot to deal with lately."  So I was just pondering, is this not how everyone else's life is like?  Okay, take big-C out of the picture.  Doesn't everyone deal with all these things going on, falling apart, needing to be done, sleepless nights of trying to organize the next day, and dreaming of time to just do what one wants (I did get to paint for six hours today...it's been months since I have had a block of time like that to myself.  Happy dance!)  As I procrastinate typing up the detailed spread sheet that is supposed to clearly define my routine as a mother and housewife for my father-in-law to follow as I fly out to be with my family for my grandmother's memorial, I am overwhelmed into a headache.  And on top of all this, I am supposed to be working on training my son to sleep dry.  Is this what all mothers are doing?  Surely they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment