Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Saw

Today, Sunday, after unpacking from the camping trip, I set out to saw my counter. Scott came over to help with the first cut. I then brought it up to try it out. I needed to cut it the other way too. But, being a Midnight Housewife and a Daylong Supermomma, I made lunch, sorted laundry, started a load, washed the camping dishes, swept the floor, took the kids on a bike ride, and...well, I am sure there were a few other activities in there too...oh, tried to take a nap, before I set out to make the second cut. I did this one by myself. I suppose the "DUDE" at Home Deport would be on the floor with laughter if he saw that I was using shoe racks and filing boxes for my saw horses and supports. I did have two of those orange squisher things to hold the guide wood...oh, yes, I mean C-clamps. Thanks, Scott, for helping me out today; it meant a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment