Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and spice and everything nice...or is it Windex and Clorox?  This is what a midnight housewife is made of.  Finally, after two full weeks, dirt under my bare toes, toothpaste on the bathroom mirror, and you know what around the toilet (don't you just love it when your son comes out of the bathroom and says, "Mom, I accidentally got some on the wall because I was trying to whistle and got distracted...ten minutes AFTER you cleaned the bathroom including the wall?)

Today, I am off on the task of cleaning the entire house including the basement.  My mother-in-law is coming for Labor Day weekend and the den of chill, the basement, is covered in saw dust from the AC/furnace installation and vent rework that had to be done.  I will have to admit I am cheating in getting a head start last night.  I pulled down the sheets that function as walls to wash and vacuumed half of the area.  So let us say...and hour tops on the basement.  Then, of course, I will have to attend to the children's needs for food and probably a puff from my asthma inhaler.  So why am I writing this...got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment