Sunday, August 29, 2010

Little Yellow Happy Pill

I just posted a blog that was very angry.  I deleted it.  Not knowing how that shows up and if you saw it before I deleted it, I will say I am sorry.  Yes, it is three weeks.  Yes, I have infusion tomorrow.  Yes, I am pissed about it.  I haven't been feeling physically good lately nor have I had enough "me time" to sort through my thoughts and finish projects (or maybe it is just that I haven't had my therapeutic massage in six weeks.)  Oh, and I miss my TV terribly.  I just don't sit down to be mindless or complete tasks like organizing digital photos and folding laundry anymore and it is stressing me out.  So needless to say, I am completely stressed out with a million things running through my head to do and get done, like, yesterday.  So I am sorry if I get really angry and pissed off every three weeks.  I did finally remember my little yellow happy pills and all will be well in the world in ten minutes.  Maybe I will need two.

Oh, and PS, I had a great time this weekend with my daughter.  She had a ballet audition for the Nutcracker, and then we went out to dinner at the new rooftop pizza place.  She felt very special.  Today, we all went to the Boulder Creek Trail to ride bikes.  The kids wore their swim suits and played in the water.  I better mind my little yellow happy pill now.  Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I read your angry post because as you said it still shows up in google reader...it made me cry. I am sad for you that you have to go through this and can't imagine all the emotions you must often feel. I think it is okay to be mad. If you ever want to vent, feel free to call. Sending love your way!

    ReplyDelete