Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 32 & 33. Missing my Sun and Moon

It turns out that when my sun and moon are gone, even for a spell, My Earth starts to spin chaotically. The first day or two of darkness is a bit of experiment as The spin moves through hyper drive getting everything on the needs-doing list squared away. Then it slows to a putter sipping tea and watching a movie and it is only three. What? Pakamas at six is too early? Oh yah, the first in the shower. That is what hot water feels like. Okay, let's spin. It's 8:30 pm and perfect time to sew. Feeling a little twentyfive uear old frisky in the head. One eleven am, I missed your zen. ......Seven thirty one, where is my little girl who sucks her thumb? Where is Mr. Brown eyes? Oh, I miss you. I had such fun spinning in the dark in my own chaotic universe. But, it is time for a hug to give my Earth gravity. Kiss kiss. Soon, my babes. Stay away a little longer so the doctors can patch me up once again, make me all better. Won't it be great when Mommy can hear you the first time around? See you really soon, Sun and Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment